Colton Underwood is an ex-football player, now founder of a non-profit for cystic fibrosis. He used to date Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman.
Where you know him from: Colton was the fourth runner up for Becca K’s season of The Bachelorette, and he appeared on Bachelor in Paradise where he was ready to meet some ladies, but Tia was like ‘Oh no, boy be mine.’ And Colton finally said nope and left, only to become the next Bachelor star.
- Age: 26
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Siblings: Connor Underwood (also a football player)
- Hometown: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Occupation: Colton started the Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation which raises money for cystic fibrosis research and medical equipment.
- Football History: He was drafted by the San Diego Chargers (now LA Chargers) in 2014, my hometown!, and played for the Raiders as a tight end, #87.
- Birthday: He shares the same birthday as me and Ellen DeGeneres, January 26, 1992. He also met three of his contestants on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
- Social Media: Instagram @coltonunderwood Twitter @colton
Basically, the main takeaway is Colton and I are meant to be, and I missed that boat.
Fun Facts: He’s still seeing the special lady.
Season 23 of The Bachelor starts January 7, 2019 on ABC at 8|7c. For full information on cast and episodes go to ABC.com.
Update: Update on the Woolsey Fire and the Bachelor Mansion. The Bachelor Mansion is intact, according to USWeekly. The small house used as the production area was destroyed in the fire. No one from the show was in the fire because they were on the international travel portion of the filming at the time of the fires.